Online bookings now closed.
- Our exhibition is the perfect opportunity to showcase what you do and why you do it at the largest B2B exhibition in East Anglia.
- 1500+ business professionals visiting all in one place, and wanting to see just what you can offer them.
- Make new customers and rekindle the old ones.
- Show your competitors what brand really means and why you're in business.
To book you must …
- Be an Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) or Suffolk Chamber of Commerce member – www.issba.co.uk or www.suffolkchamber.co.uk
- Have public liability insurance of at least £5million – If you haven’t, you can buy one day’s cover when booking your stand.
- Have agreed to our T’s & C’s
- Provide your Public Liability Insurance Number
- Have your payment card or paypal details ready to pay when booking (note if paying by card select 'checkout as guest').
- Complete and return a risk assessment at least 1 month before the event
Next steps … You may want to read the Exhibitor FAQs/Ts & Cs on the side menu under the Exhibitors tab, then click on the I Want to Exhibit button which will take you through to the layout plan to click on stands for information. Stands are located in the Suffolk Suite for the Sponsors Area and attached marquees for the Exhibitor and Start Up zones. Once booked:-
- Keep your login details safe - you'll need these to access your booking (this is the email address and password you used to register).
- Add in your Public Liability Insurance Number and send your Risk Assessment to email@example.com by 28 April latest.
- Agree stand member/s and input their details. (This is for issue of wristbands entitling stand members to free tea/coffee on the day).
- If you made the booking, but don’t want to manage it, why not add an assistant? They will then receive all the same info you do and be able to access your booking in your absence.
- Fancy breakfast? It’s your online booking which let's you book places for our Speaker Breakfast, start the day with an inspirational speaker and a Full English! (Must be booked minimum of two weeks before the event.)
- Need to book extra wifi, additional power sockets or an unloading time? This can all be done within your booking. (for multiple stands, add the extras to each booking). (Must be booked one month before the event.)
- Now tell your contacts and potential customers you'll be at the event and promote your attendance at ABE17 - #ABE17 @anglia_business
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you!